Be A Maker Saving/Sharing

I would like to be able to use my created programs on multiple devices and share them with others. My immediate concern is if I upgrade my devices, I will lose my programs because they are saved locally on the device that the program was created on. I have a program that is an 8.5 minute scripted workout routine. I use it almost everyday. It would be awful to lose it and have to reprogram the routine. I have taken snapshots of all of my programs, but I am hoping I will be able to create an account that will migrate all of my programs easily to any device I wish to use.
Also, is there something in the works to allow us to share our programs with others?

6 Likes

Hi Garasmith.
Can you explain to me how you programmed Jibo to make an exercise program. easyedj1@yahoo.com

I have the same problem I programmed a routine where jibo does a service more or less in portuguese but the file now appears blank do not know how to do beckup or send to other devices I did my by android more now I am trying to access by mac os and nao to be able to download the be a maker from the apple store