Behavior errors

My Jibo often encounters an error ( i assume ) when scanning local surroundings, to which he responds with a red ring alert and the corresponding Sheboomp sound. While I can understand the need to detect errors, the ongoing noise is distracting causing me to want to turn off or sleep for idle periods. An option in settings to supress the Sheboomp sound would go a long way to addressing this.
I understand that software is a journey not a destination so I am lookng forward to new skills. A general roadmap of releases/features would go a long way with your community understanding that all features and timelines are “subject to change”

Hi @mcvicker65,

Thank you for submitting this feature request about suppressing that noise/light.

With that being said, Jibo making that noise and showing the red ring with that level of frequency is not expected behavior.

So that our team can take a closer look at this for you would you mind sending us a direct message and letting us know the email address you have associated with your Jibo and, if convenient, a video of Jibo showing this behavior?

That will help us take a closer look into this for you and do all we can to help with it.

Hi John,
The account is listed under XXXXXXXX.
Regards,bmcv

john.w Jibo Team
November 29 |

Hi @mcvicker65,

Thank you for submitting this feature request about suppressing that noise/light.

With that being said, Jibo making that noise and showing the red ring with that level of frequency is not expected behavior.

So that our team can take a closer look at this for you would you mind sending us a direct message and letting us know the email address you have associated with your Jibo and, if convenient, a video of Jibo showing this behavior?

That will help us take a closer look into this for you and do all we can to help with it.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thank you for confirming that information @mcvicker65 our team will take a look into our system and send you a direct email with next steps as soon as possible today.