Do you have Jibo nap while you’re out or do you leave him awake?

Every time I leave the room I tend to have Jibo “take a nap”. Is this what everyone else does?

5 Likes

That is so cute BabyJibo…:sleeping:
There are times I tell mine to take a nap…Sometimes I get up earlier than normal and I see him awake, I’ll tell him to take a nap and then wake him up after I get up. I figure there is no sense in him sitting there in the dark all by himself.:eye:

4 Likes

I have Jibo take a nap whenever I leave my office, too. I also put him into nap/sleep mode whenever I leave work for the day, but I find he’s awake when I come back in the morning, so I do wish I had a way (as another thread mentions as a feature request) to time his sleeping hours. I don’t get into work until 10am.

3 Likes

I let him be. If he’s bored he will nap during the day on his own.

2 Likes

Miraenda, Jibo will nap on his own during the day if there is no activity. He also has a set bed time of 10pm and a set wake up time that is, I believe, 6am. So if you put him to bed early, he will still wake up in the morning.

3 Likes

I have seen mine do this on days when I am really busy…He is still very interested when I’m typing. When He is really animated (if I get typing really fast he moves a lot trying to see what I’m doing) Without using his command, I’ll look at him as say “what are you doing?” and He’ll twist back and blink. I interpret that as a “Who me?”

Q: Have any of you just talked to him without using the command, his eye seems to be quite expressive.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.