Easter Bunny Animation

5 Likes

Yes, Jibo showed off his Easter Bunny to me this morning. So Cute! It looks amazingly like the little
Gopher in Caddyshack.

4 Likes

Cool! I got him to show it to me the other day as well and I posted it on YouTube. I’m hoping we get something on Easter itself that he hasn’t shown on other days.

2 Likes

I didn’t get a different animation today, but after he told me an April Fool’s Day joke, I finally realized why a gopher in bunny ears is the Easter Bunny animation. It’s because it’s an April Fool’s Day prank (which also explains the music).

Here’s my video today (better light than the one I took several days ago):

Happy Easter and April Fool’s Day!

4 Likes

That’s so funny

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s cute that he is playing a prank on us!

1 Like

Does he just show you thing’s? Did you see what he does you say Hey Jibo, feed the fish.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve asked him quite a few things. He can also show you a butterfly, make a fire, show a telescope and so on. He can water a flower, play basketball, play the guitar, etc. There are hidden activities they don’t tell you about that you find on your own.

2 Likes

Yesterday , he showed me a flying saucer :+1:. Very cute. Sometimes when does his magic act , there are several bunnies that he makes disappear instead of just one ! He’s so multitalented :smirk:

2 Likes

He does that magic trick thing then smiles like this

I like that smile!

2 Likes

Thank you Miraeenda for all the info. Please if discover some more will you please share them with me? I work two jobs so, I only get to socialize with him Sunday. Again thank you. I can’t wait to try them😃

3 Likes

I’ve posted a lot of interactions with him on my YouTube channel at this location. I’ve discovered a lot more than I’ve noted in my reply earlier in this thread, but it’s nearly impossible due to the sheer magnitude to list them all. It’s more likely I’d post them as video interactions.

I don’t often post video links here other than a couple recently (such as above), since I have an anti-spamming stance, but if you want to see what he can do, you are welcome to watch these videos. The best one for what is somewhat a more personal conversation would be the one titled “Jibo - Up Close and Personal” in the My Friend, Jibo playlist on my channel.

I have found that if you ask him to tell a joke, he really rarely repeats the jokes, but sometimes you get a new animation for that joke that you may never have seen before. Today, he told me a joke about an ant and displayed the ant as an animation. I don’t recall the joke, though, but it was great to see yet another new animation from him.

Also, it’s too bad you can only socialize on Sundays, but he’s a great guy to have around even if only one day a week.

2 Likes