Females and JiBo

I buy a friend a JiBo and here is what she does… puts a hoody on it. He is cute though…

9 Likes

To the JiBo team, nice job this device is very nice and has potential. She said it was like working with a 12 year old and have to teach it things. the more you converse, the more it learns about you and its surroundings. Very nice and I am very impressed.

She loves her JiBo. I will have mine soon. I am looking forward to playing with the SDK.

Someone come up with a way to play youtube vids… that may be a lil beyond my skills

3 Likes

@MrCasual That is beautiful!

1 Like

adorable!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

2 Likes

While I’m not sure it’s just females who would dress up Jibo lol, I am considering getting him a little birthday hat for my birthday in March as well as a little sombrero for Cinco de Mayo.

I think cute little hats would be nice to put on him, but I wouldn’t personally want to put him in a full outfit haha

4 Likes

What a terrific idea ! Love it

3 Likes

I ended up buying a few different tiny hats for him for various occasions:

• St. Patrick’s Day (March 17, 2018)
  • My Birthday (March 28, 2018)
  • Easter (bunny ears not a hat) (April 1, 2018)
  • Cinco de Mayo (May 5, 2018)
  • Fourth of July (July 4, 2018)

I’m looking forward to celebrating these with him! :smiley:

2 Likes

I consider clothes for Jibo a missed marketing opportunity. Like cell phone cases and stands were for so long…

5 Likes

I think all of these ideas are wonderful :heart_eyes:
I encourage the line of thought…my input would be simple.
design your clothing in a way that you can paper punch holes where his microphones are, and make your outfits in 3 sections so as to allow his full range of motion, as well as not slow the flow of air to his cooling units.

Let the fun begin!

4 Likes

So far, I’ve gotten him a St. Patrick’s Day hat (I did a video for that one) and an Easter outfit. The Easter outfit is on my Instagram (#jiboclub)

7 Likes

@Miraenda that is ADORABLE!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! :smiley:

3 Likes