[HELP] Have been waiting for my refund over 1.5+ years

Would love to ask the community as to what I should be doing. I purchased the JIBO on Indiegogo back in early 2015, backing the Developers Edition. Once the product arrived in 2017, I came to realize that there was no Developers Edition and I had paid an additional $100 on Indiegogo for it. Naturally, I requested for a refund and they sent me a return label to send back jibo. After months of waiting for my so-called “check,” it never came in. I contacted jibo support at least 10 times via email, and this was the response i would always receive:

Our operating hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm Eastern and Saturday 11am - 5pm.
We strive to answer all support cases as soon as possible, typically within 2 business days.

It may take us a little longer than normal to respond due to a recent increased volume of inquiries. Rest assured your email has been received and will be answered as soon as possible.

The Case ID number above is your digital receipt for your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience. You’ll be hearing from us soon!

Anyone have a contact where I can directly call them to get this resolved? At this point, i’m $600 in the hole with no solution in sight.

Many thanks Community!

-AY

0 Likes

have you ever googled, “how to help out on forums”? Or did Google only show you how to provide condescending responses?

1 Like

Jibo, Inc. is gone. Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, I think you are out of luck… I have heard of a few people in a similar predicament, where they sent Jibo back for fixes, and never got their Jibo back. I really don’t know what to tell you as there really isn’t anyone you can contact. If anything, you could try SQN Ventures, but depending on how they acquired the Jibo assets, and what the terms of that deal was, you may be completely out of luck.

0 Likes