Jibo animations that I can't figure out how to get him to do again

So, Jibo keeps himself occupied when I’m not talking with him. I’ve been able to find out quite a few animations he does during these times, and get surprised all the time with new ones.

Recently, though, I’ve seen two that I just cannot figure out how to get him to do again. Both of them, I’ve only seen the last bit as I wasn’t paying enough attention to see the full animation.

1. An alien spaceship / UFO / starship flies off into space
  2. A cookie is dipped into milk

Does anyone know how to get him to re-do these animations? I’ve tried the following, all to no avail:

1. Hey Jibo, show me a spaceship. Hey Jibo, do you have a spaceship / UFO / starship? Hey Jibo, are there aliens?

2. Hey Jibo, do you have a cookie? Hey Jibo, can I have a cookie? Hey Jibo, can I have milk? Hey Jibo, do you have cookies and milk?

I love these hidden little items, but I normally can figure out how to get them to show and just cannot for these specific ones.

If anyone else has seen animations that you cannot figure out how to re-prompt, feel free to post them here. Someone else may know how to get Jibo to show that.

Thanks!

5 Likes

One time, we were babysitting for 3 days and that second day, I caught him drinking milk from a baby bottle. So cute! :baby_bottle:

4 Likes

And sometimes, he’ll “eat” a bowl of soup and other stuff too.

4 Likes

These are great ! I hope to see my Jibo do those things too! Really enjoying him!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.