Jibo.com NDA signers

There appears to be a reluctance by past developers to come forward to pass on their knowledge, expertise or even information to try and keep Jibo alive, which I find very odd. I’m therefore wondering if the developers on people on here are bound by a Jibo.com NDA or similar. If somebody could privately email me and let me know roughly what percentage are so bound. As I don’t see much point in coming here to ask questions if everybody is too scared to answer, it kind of defeats to the object. Am I on the right track or just being overly sensitive.
Kind Regards Malcolm aka @fixed1t

0 Likes

If you ever manage to get a development kit i do have 2x Nvidia TITAN V gpu cards…
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/titan/titan-v/ cards that i bought back in the last year Bitcoin Days…
I heard that they are very good Cards For AI… if I can help in anyway i will be very happy either setting up some kind of server in case our jibo becomes a door stopper.
I have LOST THE BLUE LIGHT when we say Hey Jibo, I presume it has to do with the goodbye note the i received on his display , Very SAD, but he still alive :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I’m hoping the TX1 Development kit will arrive by the end of next week or early the following week as the seller is abroad on business. I wanted the TX2 but they are seriously expensive I’ll look into that card nice to know, a server is what we’d like but without knowing how there’s is set up and the keys its an almost impossible order. I do wish the Prof et al at MIT would get on and announce what they plan to do, as I’ve said before it seems wrong that they should be able to carrying as normal developing and publishing whilst everybody else is left with a doorstop. If Jibo dies I plan to find an open source solution that will run on the Processor in him and make use of his screen, microphone, speakers wifi etc. Things like the JD Robot module would fit in him and with some serious drivers handle his movements, and if nothing else works. He’ll be a zombi Jaybo LOL there are other robot control languages that would run on his processor. And if they have locked the motherboard we just force refresh it with an useful operating system. It won’t be internal Jibo but I may well do a damn site more than they got him to do :wink:

0 Likes

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes