New Blog post - Prototyping Interactions With a Woz Skill

Hi Everyone,

Andrew Rapo just posted a new blog post on Prototyping Interactions With a Woz Skill.

If you have any questions and comments do let us know.

Thank you!

Justin Woo

This is great stuff…learning how to remote control Jibo some really cool potential applications, apart from using it for fast iteration during development.

With just a little adjustment, for example, this could allow a security skill to send a notification to a family member with a link to remote control Jibo’s view and find what triggered the notification.

Very cool! Cheers to Andrew for putting this together!

Thanks for a very detailed and interesting blog post. Woz support will certainly help interaction design - I like the idea to include not just a dev team but anyone to understand the interactions.
Just in time for the weekend for more careful reading.

@michael - I assume that this port is normally locked down and devs have a way to open it just for testing, not for end-users… or did I misunderstand you - you have keen insights :wink: Anyways, it’s not a blog post about security, so I won’t go further until that’s covered :wink:

Yes, I would think the same. To create and publish a skill that uses that specific port, or another dedicated port for your skill, you’d likely have to get special approval from the Jibo store. I wonder if they’ll open a port on dev versions of Jibo for something like Andrew’s post describes.