Record your skills on a live Jibo!

Hi Jibo Developers,

I’ve seen so many of you sharing amazing skills and animations you’ve built! It’s so impressive and inspiring!!!

First of all thank you SO much for helping us make a great developer community for Jibo. All of you play such an important role in helping us bring Jibo into the world.

I know you don’t physically have Jibo’s yet and so I wanted to start a program where I’ll record these skills (yes! on a real Jibo) and share or post them on youtube. I know these skills will look even better on a real Jibo and I hope you don’t mind me showcasing them to the world!

It doesn’t have to be very polished, it could just be a simple animation or conversation - anything and everything is welcomed!

If you are interested, email me - justin@jibo.com

Thanks,

Justin Woo

P.S. I’ll try to get to everyone who emails me (time permitting) as every skill and animation you built is equally important to me and I’m excited to share it with the world!

Thanks for doing this, Justin! There are definitely some skills I’ve seen added here to the Skills Showcase that would be great to see on the robot as well.

Awesome! Thanks @michael! I’ll start working on those now!

Thanks! I’m sure you don’t have time for all of them, but here are a handful of my favorites:

I also have a Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock game that I would be happy to provide the code for if of interest. A video demo is here: