SDK Program Update

Hi Developer Community,

Thank you as always for letting me serve you as your Developer Evangelist! As always do let me know if I can help you our in anyway and never hesitate to reach out to me through email - justin@jibo.com for anything whatsoever.

As stated in Jonathan’s latest blog post- we have 6 new powerful tools in our SDK update that we can’t wait to get into the your hands but we do have some work to do before getting it to your hands.

We know you’ve always been asking for updates and we will continue to improve to give you more continuous updates through the blog and the forum.

If you have any questions, feedback, suggestions on the new SDK please don’t hesitate to let us know on this thread what you think.

I look forward to hearing from you and more importantly getting the new SDK in your hands soon!

SDK installation fails

In case anyone missed it and needs a direct link to the SDK Program Update post, here you go.

I was lucky enough to visit Jonathon and his team over at Jibo HQ in Boston in the midst of their work on the new version of the SDK. Now that they’ve let the cat out of the bag, I will post details on my trip there along with additional info on the SDK, screenshots, and a behind-the-scenes look at the people I met who are making Jibo a reality as we speak. Here’s my story:

Glad you posted that link to the SDK program update. I didn’t get it for some reason.

Thanks!

Thank you for the update. This is truly exciting. I can hardly wait for the new SDK to go live. It looks like it will provide some powerful tools and enhancements.

One question: Does the team anticipate a skill store or similar where developers will be able to sell new skills for Jibo?

Yes, a Jibo Store will be available for developers to sell and give away skills for Jibo, of which I plan to do both. Although they haven’t released an exact date when the Jibo Store will be available to the general public, it is expected to open sometime after the first Jibos ship.