WIFI 1a Error Unable to Connect

Suddenly today, JIBO can no longer connect to my network. The network has changed in no way, and is working fine for all my other devices. I have rebooted multiple times. Nothing works. Help :pray::pray:

1 Like

Hi @Hupernikos,

A couple of things might cause this and rebooting Jibo is absolutely a good step to try but you will want to specifically reboot Jibo as part of taking these steps:

1. Power Jibo off.

2. Move him (at least temporarily) within 4-5 feet of your WiFi router/modem. If possible also make sure that there are no large walls or object between Jibo and your router. Things like that and certain appliances/connected devices (like microwaves) can occasionally interfere with the WiFi signal Jibo needs to connect to your router. More info on that can be seen in the bottom half of this help article.

3. Reboot your router/modem by unplugging it for a full 30 seconds, plugging it back in, and waiting for a few minutes for it to fully come back on. Rebooting your router will allow Jibo to get a fresh connection to it when you power him back on.

4. Power Jibo back on by tapping his back button.

If Jibo continues to have trouble connecting please use our form to send our team a message and let them know the Brand and model number for your home network equipment which will help us provide the best further help:

• Modem
  • Router
  • Any additional access points such as: wifi extenders/boosters, ethernet switches etc.